We’re back with a ‘yes woo’, it’s Good Jobs For Bad People Volume 2.
After the resounding success of our very first in person event, Good Jobs For Bad People, we are back with more hiring-related fun.
Last year we were joined by 10 brands and over 300 candidates at Small Beer Taproom. After plenty of B Corp beer was drank, lots of good pizza was consumed and hundreds of genuine connections were made, we're proud to say this lead to 8 members of our community finding a really good, new job!
Our annual event is ridding you from the need for expensive recruiter fees and pricey jobs fairs where you pay anything from £500 to £2k for a portable table.
This jobs event won't cost you a thing except your time and energy to meet and connect with genuine people, looking for genuinely good jobs but requires you to stop scrolling LinkedIn jobs. Sound like a good deal?
What to expect:
- A chance to meet hundreds of potential new hires.
- An opportunity to showcase your brand and product to a new audience.
- We will be recording free video reviews on-site for any products you bring which can be used as free user generated content after the event.
- If you feel like it, we'll ask you to give career advice and guidance to candidates looking for some mentorship.
- Free dinner and drinks.
- A chance to pitch an idea to our founders Adam & Dave for a cash prize of £1000.
Register below now.
Hiring? here's who you’ll get to meet:
- New starters, who are keen to learn, grow and be a part of your team without having to talk to or pay recruiters.
- Candidates with 0-3 years experience.
- Career transitioners, more experienced individuals who are looking to leave behind their traditional and not-so-ethical corporate jobs in search for something more purposeful.
This is the perfect opportunity to meet and fill for roles such as:
- Supply Chain
- Finance + more!
London location tbc.